Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Friday, May 06, 2005

Ok, I'm Playing the Turd Poem Game

I was only too happy to contribute a poop poem on
DatingDummy

And I actually had this written a week ago, only to get "TURD TAGGED" from Brenda, which as soon as I can get the kids to bed, I'll link her and the three Bloggers I choose to "Turd Tag."...

Here it is, for your reading pleasure:

TURD in a punchbowl,
I have to write a poem-oh SHIT!
TURD in a punchbowl,
Forget this CRAP-I quit!

I wiped three butts, just today,
and was feeling less than fine.
Especially when I realized,
one wasn't mine!

(Couldn't quite stop
so here's the scoop,
I'm a Manic Mom who
deals with lots of POOP!)


So, here are the rules:

Simply compose a four-line poem (I went overboard) and post it on your blog. The first and third lines of the poem should read “Turd in a Punchbowl.” But here's where I'm going to deviate from the rules. Change it to Turd in a FISHBOWL. Lines two and four may be about any subject but they must rhyme with each other.

The addition: Then pass it on to three fine bloggers.

And with that, I'd like to tag the following people with this meme: TBContinued ...

1 Comments:

At 11:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did it!
sabredtongue.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home