Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Friday, May 06, 2005

It Must Not Have Been A Tennis Ball...

...Because my day completely sucked, and it ended with the following:

--me, coming to as close as I can imagine to having what a nervous breakdown feels like.
--hyperventilating while giving the kids a bath.
--three of the towels I just washed and dried fell into the tub, getting soaked.
--apologizing to my kids because I was a not-very-good mom yesterday (I hate to say BAD)
--having some scary swish, swish sounds whirlpooling around in my head, like extra blood in my brain trying to escape.
and finally, [never mind what I was going to admit here], asking Diva to put Tukey to bed, putting my scented eye-pillow over my eyes and letting Ajers fall asleep in my bed.

And then, I sweated all through the night, was hot, then cold, then hot again, and had dreams of snakes--there was an orange one that bit and was venomous, and there was a black one that wasn't a biter. I also dreamed of ex-boyfriends (two nights in a row), strangers, and wheelchairs. I woke to a massive sinus headache on my right side.

Any psychotherapists out there want to take a stab at what my problem is?

4 Comments:

At 6:56 PM, Blogger The Dummy said...

Hmm.

My professional opinion?

Not enough chocolate.

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger Brenda said...

You've been turd tagged.

Details on my blog. BAWAHAHAHAHAHA!

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

DD--you may be right.
Brenda--you might have tagged me but you're too late because DD tagged me last week. What does it say for a Blogger when she gets tagged TWICE? Anyway, I had my poem written a while ago, just posted it and now have to think of three worthy Bloggers to recipricate (sp?) with the Turd Tag. Enjoy the poem! (PS--Brenda--I tried to COMMENT on your Blog but I couldn't!??!!?!?

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger Nancy French said...

Stephanie,

I know what's wrong with you -- frustration over the new e-mail categories at the writer's listserve. It's taking it's toll. You WANT to congratulate onlist. You HAVE to. You NEED to! You MUST!

ooohhh those moderators!
NJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home