Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

I'll Be Back Soon...

...As soon as I dig myself out of this hole of depression I have fallen into. Help! I've fallen, and I can't get up! And then, when I climb out, all grimy and slimy and stinking from the foul smell of my funky mood, I'll try to get my life and schedule organized and into a sensible routine. Then, I'll feel good again.

And yes, it is that time of the month.

4 Comments:

At 8:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know what sucks? I never get one of those blasted things...IUDs are great! But this month for some reason mother nature has decided to remind me all about "that time of month!" Usually I get nothing more than a spot...I had to go buy stuff!!!
~Charity

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Charity--okay, then what's my problem because I have an IUD too! But mine is the Paraguard, NON-Hormonal one, not the Mirena, which it sounds like you have since you don't bleed. TMI, I'm sure!

 
At 9:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL yes I declined the one you have in favor of the Mirena one. I like the five year plan.
I figure if we haven't decided to have another baby...which we have said no to so far, then at the end of the five years...we have three left, I will get fixed when it is time to get a new IUD.
TMI here too! LOL
~Charity

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Not TMI here Charity! I would have LOVED the Mirena -- no period, come on, that should be a no-brainer! But I get migraines, that's why I went for an IUD and no pills with hormones! Mine is the 10 year plan and by then I'll be 44, but I would hope Hubby would offer to get the snip before then! Men are such chickens!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home