Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Thursday, April 21, 2005

My Diva

I told Diva tonight that it's a good thing she's my only daughter. If I had another one, you could bet I would definitely have a favorite. She's DRIVING ME CRAZY, and she's not even six yet. Good God, I can't wait til the tweens, teens, twenties... shit, I'm in for it.

1 Comments:

At 12:36 AM, Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Hiya! You must have just written -- I meant to ask how old you are? Thank you for saying I am a good parent--that really is nice to hear because so many times I second guess the things I'm doing as a mom. And wow, you wrote some amazing things in that comment. I just re-read it and was just blown away at your thoughts and how you formulated them into such wonderful phrases! Oftentimes I feel selfish and not selfless because of the gifts I have been given, and you've made me stop to appreciate them more (for instance, this post from my blog about me bitching about Diva!) Catch up with you later! Looking forward to it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home