Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Monday, April 11, 2005

Monday Sucks

So, Ajer comes in to give me a hug and I notice a chocolate milk mustache and I say, "You're getting a mustache!" as I wipe it away.

"You're kinda getting one too, mom."

[Balloon deflates here]

Ajer continues, "No, you are, you really are."

Did I mention my birthday is this week and I'm not looking forward to now being categorized as a late-thirties, or upper-thirties... wait, can I still say MID-THIRTIES? Thirty-six is still kind of in the middle isn't it? Please, please, please?

So, Ajer's comment was the first of the morning.

Next up, Tukey comes downstairs.

I reach for him and tell him to come over to the couch so we can cuddle.

Whiny-just-woke-up-voice says: "We always cuddle. I don't want to."

[Second balloon deflates here.]

Can't wait to see Diva when she gets up. I might as well pop the third balloon right now and get it all over with.

3 Comments:

At 9:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tay to me: I'm gonna draw a picture of you mom!
Me to Tay: Thats great honey, draw me skinny.
Tay to me: But your not skinny momma...
~Charity

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Awwwwww! Did you break all her crayons in half? I wooda!

 
At 2:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was very tempted!! And I wasn't the only one in the room when this happened! So of course everyone was roaring with laughter! LOL
~Charity

 

Post a Comment

<< Home