Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

PMS Problem Solved

I finished off the whole bag of speckled Easter Egg M&Ms. No more temptation (unless I open the pantry and get out the other four bags of candy that I bought on clearance for 84-cents each)!

Off to Yoga, where I'm sure the intensity will not afford me any Weight Watcher activity points!

2 Comments:

At 11:16 PM, Blogger Christa said...

I buy oreos and out of sheer weakness and usually finish them within three days under the pretense that once they are gone, so will the temptation be. At least for a month or two.

 
At 11:34 PM, Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Discuss amongst yourselves--Double Stuffed Oreos, Mint Oreos, Uh-Oh Oreos, plain old Oreos, mini Oreos, Oreos breakfast bars, Oreos ice cream.... we were talking tonight about how once there used to be just one choice for a product. Now there are thousands of sub-categories. Crest or Colgate has like 80 types of toothpastes. Heck, there is now Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper--are they coming out next with Diet Cherry Vanilla Lime Dr. Pepper. I think I need to make this a post! And Ketchup... now they have low carb ketchup, green ketchup, purple ketchup, spicy ketchup, ... It exhausts me! And, oh yea, I opened the bag of Peanut Butter Speckled M&M Eggs now too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home