Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Crabby

It's freezing. I'm crabby. Tookey's been up since 4:30 a.m. when he came into my room complaining that his blanket had germs on it. And my usual darling pleasant, "so-glad-I-had-a-third" child is a major whiny PIA. So, I've been up and awake since 4:30 a.m. Today is a day I'd like Starbucks home delivery of a Venti (screw the Grande, like I said, I'm crabby!) nonfatsugarfreevanillalatteWITHWHIP!

Why hasn't the multi-million dollar company come up with a Starbucktruck that goes through neighborhoods like the ice cream trucks -- maybe playing a little Norah Jones or Ray Charles through the loud speaker, alerting all the desperate housewives of its arrival? Can't you just picture it?

And, I've already broken open the bag of Tollhouse semi-sweet chocolate chips. A very bad day ahead, very bad indeed.

1 Comments:

At 12:01 PM, Blogger Devon said...

OMG! I LOVE the starbucks truck idea! I used to manage a starbucks and started every morning off with a mocha (and it was free!). MMMM..

To make the truck idea work they need to start EARLY for those of us dragging out of bed at 6am (or earlier!). :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home