Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Not Another Damn Tennis Ball

On my morning walk, I spotted one, and now every time I see a tennis ball, I'm going to think that my day will be a good one. Hope yours is! (Hell, hope mine is too!)

1 Comments:

At 9:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my God. I do that... but I do it like... When I drive into the cemetery, if I see a _______ then I know he is in heaven but is watching me...
~sabredtongue.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home