Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Well...

Period, Right Smack In The Middle Of The Night.
Who The Hell Gets Period In Middle Of The Night?

Broken Ice Machine Leaking Water All Over Hardwood Floors While Manic One Almost Leaks All Over Bedsheets.

Screaming, Crying, Drama Diva Who Most Definitely Has Ear Infection Keeps Mom Up All Night While Ice Machine Leaks Quietly In The Dark Shadows Of Kitchen.

Finally Sleep. Only To Be Woken By Hubby Screaming He Needs My Help (You'd Think Tsunami Hit Kitchen The Way He Dramatized Situation).

Tukey Just Descending Stairs, Falling Traumatically To Floor, As I Await Crabby Mood, Or Crying, Or Yelling, Or Something That Will Further Push Me Over Crumbling Edge Of My Day.

You Do The Math.

In Desperate Need Of Frappy. Crappy Saturday!

3 Comments:

At 2:08 PM, Blogger eyes_only4him said...

oh my..you better go back to bed..:)

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger Nancy French said...

Go to sleep... Go to sleep...
Go to sleep... my dear Manic....

 
At 7:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh sweetie I feel for ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home