Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Friday Night

Okay, I'm in big trouble now that I finally figured out how to post photos...




My latest tattoo. Can you tell on which body part it is?


Tell me that doesn't look like a fun evening?



8 Comments:

At 12:14 PM, Blogger eatmisery said...

The tattoo is on your right breast. The necklace gives it away. Am I right?

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Eat--You are sooo good! Absolutely right! And obviously, it's a fake--they were spray painting them on for people at the bar. But the one on my ankle is real(you can see it where my toe is being ... whatever is happening there...) I got it just last year, at 35. Guess that was my little, innocent mid-life crisis deal! Ha, actually, it was a total flukey, spur-of-the-moment moment when my aunt and I got tattoos, and all three kids came with and watched as mommy got it.

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger The Dummy said...

You wild thing you! :)

 
At 8:17 AM, Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

DD-You know it's all staged just so I can get more readers! ; )

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger David Michael said...

I have heard about places like that -- although I didn't know that people actually did those kind of things. Thank you for the sociological education.

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger Nancy French said...

Stephanie,

You are a wild and crazy chick! You are looking good though -- you HAVE managed to stay away from Krispy Kreme after all.

Miss you!
NJ

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger Brenda said...

Dang - that looks like FUN!

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Bren--It was fun! And fortunately, because of all the dancing and toe-sucking, I missed out on a hangover!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home