Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Thursday, June 23, 2005

PISSED OFF

I screwed up my Blog. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. I don't feel any better by saying all those SHITS. Shit. Fuck.

There. That's much better. Now, can anyone tell me how to get my sidebar back up to the top again? I've done this before and if you can't guess, it ROYALLY pisses me off!

4 Comments:

At 11:42 PM, Blogger The Dummy said...

What did you change? Tell me EVERYTHING you did.

 
At 12:28 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

I wondered what you did... although it's only messed up in Internet Explorer - it still looks right in my other browser.

 
At 8:03 AM, Blogger Erin said...

I have done this before. (I am not the brightest bulb in the basket!)

I ended up making a new 'tester' blog going into the template and finding the difference between the two and messing with it until I fixed it.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger eatmisery said...

Where in Illinois are you? I'm in Chicago and I find your blog hilarious at times. I wish I could help you with your sidebar. Good luck and thanks for the comment on my blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home