Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Can't Wait!

There's something seriously wrong about being excited about a nine-hour car trip with three kids heading toward the middle of nowhere, but at least it's a place where I won't have to do anything more than pass snacks to kids and yell "Shut Up!" a couple of times, and maybe answer "NOT YET!" a million times when they ask, "Are we there yet?"

Hmmm, on second thought.

Oh well, I have to figure out my new iPod Shuffle and get some music downloaded so I can veg out in the car for the whole time. I'm even considering sitting in the WAY back next to Ajers and pretending to be a kid. I can just see it now:

Me: "Dad, he's looking at me!"

Ajers: "Nuh-uh, she stuck her tongue out at me!"

Scott: "I'll turn this car around if I have to!"

Me to Ajers: "Quit LOOKING AT ME!" "Stop touching me!"

Ajers: "Dad! I'm not doing ANYTHING!"

Me: "Liar!"

Ajers: "MOM! You're lying!"

Scott: "Who's idea was it to go on this trip?!?!?"

Me, Diva, Tukey, Ajers: "YOURS!"

2 Comments:

At 10:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL take the video camera and tape it all...you could get money on some show somewhere! LOL
Have a great trip!

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger Nancy French said...

Have fun! We set off for TN/KY in a week! It's twelve hours hopefully...

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home