Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Writing, Writing, Writing

I just wrote the first draft of my epilogue for my novel. Did I know there was going to be an epilogue? Hell no. Do I care? Hell no. Do I even know if the main character had a boy or a girl? Hell no. I'm just happy that 783 words came out of my head and onto the computer screen in a matter of fifteen minutes.

Thank God for Children's Sudafed. It cured me of my writer's block.

1 Comments:

At 11:55 AM, Blogger Devon said...

will you finish and publish your book already, I am dying to read it!! heehee..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home