Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

True Love Ain't What It's Cracked Up To Be

Okay, I can only take so much. Five days of fever, non-stop whining, crying, up at all hours of the night, sneezing... While I am so thankful Tukey doesn't wipe his snot-infested nose on every piece of furniture in our home, I am so tired of hearing "I NEED A KWEENEX!" We've been through, and this is absolutely no lie, THREE big sized boxes of Puffs Plus, and a whole roll of toilet paper to wipe his little nose. I told him if we keep wiping, his nose is going to fall off (Kind of like that old tale about masterbation and blindness, huh?) I'm still wiping though.

And, if I have to read that freaking GO DOG. GO book one more time, I am seriously going to shoot myself.

Off to the store for the necessities--a video to entertain the little snot-nose, some Dimmetapp to dry him up, another three-pack of Puffs Plus, and a big-ole-fat-frap for me.

Addendum: From Diva, in the bathroom, just two minutes after I posted this--"Mom, I have diarrhea." Motherf#$%er.

3 Comments:

At 4:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

On the topic of sick kids, the pool has been open all of 2 weeks and already my 2 year old has diarhhea (sp). So today he says he as to pee so he stands on the stool and I help hold him up since he's so short, and while he's peeing I hear a fartsy, then when he's done I look down on my leg which was holding him up and theirs poop running down my leg. And I didn't even gag cleaning it up!!! SBW

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger Canoes under my shoes said...

Go Dog Go...I feel that way about Lyle, Lyle, Crocodile; Click Clack Moo and The Little Old Lady Who Was Not Afraid of Anything. I've actually hidden books from my kid so I wouldn't have to read them. Out of sight out of mind...but then they find them again and rediscover their fondness for the story. Ugh.

Sorry your kid is sick. Snot blows. (har har)

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

LOL on the "snot blows" comment! I'm staying up late surfing blogs only because snot-nose is in my bed right now and I don't want to move him for fear he will yell: I NEED A KLEENEX or READ ME GO DOG GO! (Which I had to read to him in the bathtub tonight--not me in the bathtub, but him in the tub, me on the side reading to him... Why am I up!?!?!?!?) Have a good night!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home