Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Saturday, June 04, 2005

I'm Sensing A Pattern Here

So, the other day I made mini low-fat fudge brownie cupcakes for the school end of the year social. When they were almost done, I took them out of the oven, shoved a Hershey's kiss right smack in the middle, and put them back into the oven. Then, when they were done baking, I let them cool. Then once they were cooled, I ate six of them immediately.

I think I did this with Oreos once this winter, and again in the spring with chocolate chip cookies, and each time I have this "gotta-have-chocolate" binge, my period inevitably arrives a couple days later. Well, I guess having to eat chocolate and then suffering through my period is way better than suffering through nine-months of baby-growing!

Gotta go, there's a handful of chocolate chips in my freezer calling my name. Loudly.

2 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, Blogger Canoes under my shoes said...

Oh yeah...chocolate. YUM. Cramps bad. Chocolate good.

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Ooh, I like Hannah's idea, but making everyone in the house LEAVE, while sipping a venti frap!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home