Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Thought for the Day:

Do you think Paris has ever even eaten a Happy Meal hamburger? My God, what do you think would happen to her if she actually ate that burger she's pimping in her new commercial?

7 Comments:

At 1:42 AM, Blogger LDR said...

You know, after a quick mental review of Paris' past (including her brief, illegitimate foray into the amateur adult entertainment industry - allegedly without her knowledge or consent)... I think she's more the "filet-o-fish" type... (sorry, couldn't resist)

 
At 8:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There was a burger in that commercial?

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger Christa said...

At least I can still respect myself after eating a burger. puh lease.

 
At 2:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My hubby was in New York recently and found himself walking behind her on the sidewalk. Immediately, he calls me on the cell phone to tell me... He said he has never seen a human being that frail and skinny in his life. He said she looked so odd. But, what about Nicole Ritchie? She is looking downright haggard.

Gotta go finish off the cinnamon rolls.

Love,
N in Philly

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger Canoes under my shoes said...

I bet she scarfs it down and pukes it or shits it out.

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger AMS said...

She does seem to like her meat though

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Yeah, only French meat--like her fiancee, Paris. Yuck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home