Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Hubby's Home

Yes, I missed him, and he is a hungover fool right now--must have been a really rough conference, staying up until 4:30 a.m., networking! Although I missed him, I did enjoy sleeping in the whole bed by myself. I felt like Patrick the Starfish, sprawled all across the bed, and I even woke up sideways a couple times. Love sleeping like that. Anyway, he's home, and I did give him a 'welcome home' present, complete with nice undies. Now though, I'm going to yoga and wonder if I should change the undies, although at least when I do the downward dog, I will know I won't have to reach up to adjust them because they're right where they're supposed to be!
Winka-winka!

2 Comments:

At 9:41 PM, Blogger Christa said...

I love thongs.

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

You know what, Christa, they kind of grow on you! And BTW, if you look at your comment, you see the cute picture of (is it Austin) for some reason I want to say it's Austin--no wait, Tyler? Hell, I can't remember your little guys' name--I know McKenz, but can't remember... anyway, he's making that cute little face and the comment is: I LOVE THONGS. Too funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home