Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Best Morning Moments...

... are when the little ones come padding out of their bedrooms, still drowsy from sleep and come to me and crawl onto my lap and I inhale their little sleepy smells, and bury my head into their hair; close my eyes and hug them tight, their little bodies all still warm from being snuggly in their beds all night, and we're just quiet and still and I can smell their little yucky breaths but it's not a yucky scent because they are my babies and it smells so good, and then I ask how much they love me and the answer from their little tired mouths are sixteen-fousand-ninety-ten, and I know they love me the most in their entire little world and I hope and pray they will love me that much forever and ever.

4 Comments:

At 9:31 AM, Blogger Gabs said...

tears in eyes!! i need to come back and read that on those days from hell. you are so right. priceless.

 
At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Out of my 3, I only have 1 left that can fall into that category and I'm so sad about it. I love those mornings too, so therefore, I wake the 2 older ones up first because they yell at me and don't want to get out of bed (they're 10 and 13) and then go to the little one's room to wake her up last so I can be emotionally revived enough to head down to breakfast! Cherish those moments....they disappear too fast and then they become teenagers!!!!

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

I DON'T WANT TEENAGERS!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHHHHHHHHHHH!

 
At 12:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

me and my son do.. I love you. I love you too. I love you 3... I love you 4... and so on...
~Sabredtongue.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home