Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

So Much To Blog About...

So little time. Maybe tomorrow I'll just do a quick hit list of some of the weekend highlights, which did include a stupid meal at Charlie Trotters that would have fed a family of four comfortably for probably six months! I kid you not. Envision wheelbarrows filled with 1,300 McDonald double cheeseburgers. Yes, it makes me sick to my stomach too to think about it.

More sometime later. I'm still trying to get over the guilt of wasting so much money on such a ... (I'm trying to search for a more accurate literary word, but the only one that comes to mind is STUPID) meal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home