Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

I. Need. To. Go. To. Bed...

Can you tell me which direction to go? And as sure as shit I get there, get cozy comfy under my snuggy quilt (Yep, I stole that phrase from "Say Goodnight Ernie" another one of those damned-must-read-to-the-snot-nosed-kid-because-he-is-sick books...) well, as sure as shit, you can bet I'm going to hear the dreaded...
I NEED A KWEENEXXXXXX!

9 Comments:

At 8:01 AM, Blogger Nancy French said...

Dear Manic Mom,

Poor thing. I am so sorry your family has the funk. Drug them up and make them sleep....

NJ

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger Devon said...

I sure hope he feels better soon. I understand completely! We feel so bad for their little sick cute selves in the beginning, then after a day of puke it's just like "Get better already!". Hang in there and put your husband on night duty so you can sleep!

 
At 12:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, where's the husband in all this? God.
~sabredtongue.com

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Oh no. Steph I really hope the kiddos get well soon and that you can get some rest NOW. :|

Benadryl shots all around!

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Hub is around, so I have to defend him on this one! He had the "early" shift last night. BTW, he just got through emptying the dishwasher AND loading it completely without me having to nag him to do it!

 
At 9:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, quit ragging on us men! :)

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Yeah! :)

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger Devon said...

I wasn't husband bashing! Heck, I have a husband who cleans puke, vacuums, does dishes and can do a mean load of laundry. :) Just the past blog entries made it look like you needed a break and since you hadn't mentioned hubby helping, I did. But doing housework without nagging is just as good as being with a sick child in my book! Go husband! :) heh

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Devon--I didn't think you were husband bashing at all! Believe me, I'm the first to bash! : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home