Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Katie Holmes

Did you find me by my post on Conversations? If so, welcome to Manic Mom! And if you haven't checked out Conversations, hop on over to DJ's site--you will be hooked! And make sure to read all the comments--they're hysterical!
ConversationsAboutFamousPeople

2 Comments:

At 4:48 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Ya know, that is how I found you way back when. :)

 
At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No I did not. Where's my fifteen dollars? (Just kidding!) And Hilary Duff is a young hottie in that outfit.
---

 

Post a Comment

<< Home