Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Could Be Worse, Maybe?

Pink eye in both eyes, fever, aching, cold symptoms and a period. Sounds like a Christmas ditty, doesn't it? Nope, that's my life recently. Oh yeah, and the third kid is starting to get it now too.

Just re-read this, and the third kid is not getting HIS period, just THE OTHER SYMPTOMS!

I know things could be WAY worse, but why can't I even get two minutes to change my tampon in peace? I'm in the bathroom, and I locked the door. There's a banging and a turning of the knob.

"PRIVACY!" I yell.

Not happening. I hide the tampon (not in the place where I should HAVE hidden it--heh-heh), and open the door. It's Tukey and he has to "GO NOW!" So, do I finish my business? No, I get up, pull up my pants and let him go. I head upstairs to finish what I set out to do (probably six hours ago!), get into the bathroom, lock the door, and before I can get the business done, there's another turning of the knob. Tukey again. Cripes, does he have "Tampon Radar" or something?

Anyway, I don't know if it's good or bad that summer vacation is in full swing right now. If the kids were still in school, at least I would be able to lie on the couch by myself for part of tomorrow. [Big Sigh]

1 Comments:

At 11:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww... hope you feel better soon! That sucks!
Trevor (who is 4 yrs old) always comes into the bathroom with me and it drives me crazy. His latest is to come in while I'm on the toilet, lean against the bathtub like he's gossiping by the watercooler or something and ask me if I am going pee or poop. Nice. heh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home