Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Third Time's A Charm

I'm back from the pool, having finished off two-and-a-half bottles of champagne Pool Boys. Going for the weekend "Hat trick." Will let you know. Oh, Scotty, come here boy!...

4 Comments:

At 8:25 PM, Blogger eyes_only4him said...

i think I need to come spend a weekend by the pool with you...i so need to drink..my kids have pushed my over the edge enough this weekend:-)

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger eatmisery said...

I would SOOOOO love a drink right now, even if it's just a sip!

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

I usually don't drink on Sundays. But I don't usually have s-e-x twice in one weekend either! BTW, TMI I know, but the hat trick didn't happen! He's got to get it while I'm offering!

 
At 8:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL the poor man! Maybe next weekend you can pull it off.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home