Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Why?

Why am I staring at this computer, waiting for something to happen?
Why am I crabby today?
Why is Tukey a miserable mess?
Why is laundry the never-ending chore that seems to multiply and grow daily?
Why am I doing this when there are a million things that could be done?
Why am I thinking of statements/questions that I can wonder about that start with Why?
Why am I so tired?
Why would I love more than anything right now a Gotta Love It Cold Stone Creamery cake batter ice cream with brownies, caramel and fudge mixed in, and after eating that, to take a long, long nap?
Why when I say "a long, long nap" I think to myself, "Yeah, as long as it takes for school to start up again."?
Why is it that there's more work stuff to do in the summertime?
Why is it so difficult to keep my kids entertained?
Why is it so difficult to keep my house in a semi-clean state?
Why am I sitting here thinking of these things?
Why, why, why?
What do you wonder about if you were to just sit and stare at the blank screen?
Why are my wonderments so boring?
Why can't it be 9 p.m. so I can go to bed?
Why is it that every other second I have to pour another glass of pink lemonade?
Why is it that I am positive all the glasses with pink lemonade remnants will remain on the counter and I will have to put them away?
Why am I crabby?

11 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, Blogger eyes_only4him said...

why do i get every word you are saying?....me too am so tired and wating for 8pm//becuase that is the time i am forcing the kids to go to bed tonihgt so i can lay in my bed with my laptop and just read and blog and do whatever..excpet get drinks and food for everyone else..ahh...yes cant wait..:)

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

SOOOO glad to know I'm not alone. Eight p.m. never sounded SO GRAND!

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger The Dummy said...

Somebody's grumpy!

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger Saucy Monk said...

dunno. why?

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

To quote Norah Jones... "I don't know why I didn't come." Maybe THAT'S why I'm crabby!!! LOL

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger Nancy French said...

Why am I reading all your "why's" when I have my own set of them today!?

WHy don't you load the kids up in th evan and come visit?

Or, better yet, leave them!

:) Love ya,
NJ

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Nance, because last time I loaded all the kids in the van, we had the incident from yesterday!! (Which, btw, I had to drive my brother back to the airport and I forced myself to go back through the same toll booth slot on my way home to make sure I could navigate my way through--nothing like facing my fears!

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger Nancy French said...

I'm glad you did it and got it over with... That would seriosuly limit your transportation...

 
At 9:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steph...I have a box of chocolates wanna share?

And at least you are not asking "why did I think I could dye my hair and then highlight...instead of starting my blog post with "I did a bad bad thing," I should have read your first and asked "Why?"

 
At 10:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shut the hell up and make me a sandwich.

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Anon 10:44 p.m.--
What kind of sandwich do ya want, sweetie?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home