Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Thursday, July 07, 2005

I've Cracked the Code

Today--devouring handfuls of Toll House Chocolate Chips.
June 4 entry. May 4 entry. April 5 entry. And take a look at the Titles of each entry. They are all revolving around either CRABBY, PMS, I'M A BITCH, etc.
It's ALL coming together now. I've decoded the pattern.

6 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Blogger eyes_only4him said...

lol...i have the same pattern too...:)

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger Canoes under my shoes said...

Guess what? I got so angry with my husband back in February. I couldn't take it for one more second. I gave him the ultimatum "shape up or ship out". He decided to ship out.

The next day, I got my first period since my baby was born.

What I'm saying is that I can blame my divorce on PMS.

All the same...I'm glad I got rid of that bastard!!!

 
At 2:02 AM, Blogger The Dummy said...

I'll act like I don't know you on those days. ;)

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Emily Burns said...

Your blog is abso-fucking-lutely hilarious....

Thank you for making my time in front of my customized pink rhinestone covered I-Mac so very much sweeter.....

Try trashy magazines and a vodkatini for PMS, always works for me.... throwing darts at photos of Lindsay Lohan always works too

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Christina--are we on the same cycle too?

WAM2--good for you for shipping the bastard out! That takes guts!

DD--You can't act like you don't know me and love me... we're kindred spirits! ; )

EVJ--I'm honored, really, that you enjoy my blog! I want to see your customized iMac, and when we have our vodkatinis together, can we also throw darts at Paris???? How fun!

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger eatmisery said...

Chocolate, McDonald's fries, and cigarettes=PMS for me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home