Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Friday, July 08, 2005

STILL in a mood.

I haven't showered today, have a broken ice machine (a travesty in our family, fo shizzle---BTW, how many of you know what FO SHIZZLE means, or is it just my rap-star-wanna-be friend Conna?), anyway, broken ice machine, smelly armpits, ratted out hair, still riding the waves of the PMS symptoms, and it doesn't look like I'm coming down anytime soon.

I've tried everything from chocolate, to exercise, to yoga breathing, and nothing is ridding me of this crabbiness.

Next up, a bottle of Chardonnay on the deck with husband. We'll see if that does the trick.

2 Comments:

At 11:45 PM, Blogger Brenda said...

(passes you a Xanax..which should be auto-prescripted for anyone with over three kids, by LAW, no less.)

And yes, I know what fo shizzle means. I have a teenage daughter. Ugh.

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger Christa said...

doesn't fo shizzle mean "for sure"? Or it could be ebonics for nizzle my wizzle, which means blankety blank the blankin' blank outta here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home