Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Friday, October 07, 2005

Word Verification

Every time I get a Word for word verification and I see a Q on it, I cringe, because I know I'm going to automatically type a U right after it and screw up my word.

4 Comments:

At 12:28 AM, Blogger Erin said...

#1. Whaaaadafuck is up with the comment above? Am I just too dumb to understand? Is it a joke? Not to offend anyone, but, I'm lost....

Oh so lost

#2. I had a word verification yesterday that was, no kidding, pihole.

Too perfect!

 
At 1:13 AM, Blogger Erin said...

PS. Tag! You're it! (Go to my EC site to see what you have to do)

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Pihole--that is classic!

Erin--I'm on board baby, I'll go check it out!

Thought & Humor -- Interesting, thought provoking.

OH AND HOW'S THIS FOR IRONIC--MY FREAKING WORD VERIFICATION HAS TWO Q's in it on THIS POST! AHAHHAHHH

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

No Anna, it is spam. Stupid spam, especially cuz I read thru the whole thing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home