Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Monday, October 03, 2005

Quick Manic Mom Poll

Does the whole world's female population have their periods this week?

And completely related, has anyone ever been to an Ethel's Chocolate Lounge? I'm headed there now! Ha, ha, PMS joke, but there really is a place called Ethel's Chocolate Lounge where their slogan is Come To Chocolate And Chit-Chat, or something like that.

(I bet Joel and Alani stopped there this weekend?)

9 Comments:

At 4:42 PM, Blogger momma of 2 said...

why yes, we do - now wth are you gonna do about it... give me my chocolate NOW... LOL ....

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger eyes_only4him said...

LOL...well notme..but I will still take the chocolate anyway:)

 
At 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

im with you :( sadness. i havent been yet but everytime i walk by it looks tempting! is it open yet? the weekend was amazing we just relaxed and watched tv-boring for some but so fun for us

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger Erin said...

No PMS here, but I could sure use the chocolate!!

 
At 12:01 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

sorry manic. pms was last week. this week i am recovering... and damn! why isn't there one of those chocolate places where i live?

 
At 1:40 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Not the whole world, no. For me, it's just terrible PMS this week. Next week will be it... LOL

 
At 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, man, I've been dying to go to Ethel's! I keep reading about it. But no one's been to it yet?? Darn.

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger LDR said...

YES. Did someone say chocolate?

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Melanie--I think we need to have a writer's workshop at Ethel's, don't you???? COULD WE WRITE IT OFF!?!??!!??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home