Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Monday, September 26, 2005

Tukey Talk

"Mommy! Mommy!"

"What?"

"I'm SO glad!"

"Tukey, what are you so glad about?" Here's me thinking he's so glad that his throat's not hurting much anymore, or that he's glad he didn't cry at school, or he's glad that he found some lost toy.

He gets on the floor, sticks the palm of his hand underneath his knee, pumps his leg and out comes the noise... and then he says, "Cuz I can do the tooting thing with my leg."

8 Comments:

At 7:22 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

LOL

Love it!

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger Erin said...

LOL!

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger momma of 2 said...

Oh, another proud moment. I love it when they learn those things!

 
At 5:06 AM, Blogger nurse pica said...

thats really very cute...i love it when kids display their innocence...once in paediatrics a kid asked me to marry him! he got down on his knee and brought out a plastic ring!

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger LizzieDaisy said...

I love kids. They are so funny without even trying, which makes them even funnier. :)

 
At 7:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gotta love a guy who knows where his true talents lie...

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger eyes_only4him said...

well now that is a big step for a young man..LOL

 
At 12:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet kid! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home