Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Chaser

Do you coffee drinkers ever feel the need to have a cold Diet Pepsi chaser after slamming a hotgrandenonfatsugarfreevanillalattewithwhip and sugar cookies for breakfast?

I do.

In other news, I'm annoyed.

I think it's because I've felt like I'm dealing with a newborn the past few nights as Tukey is in "post-operative-recovery mode." I've slept with him every night and he tosses and turns, whimpers and cries, coughs like he's spitting up blood and saliva. It's been fun, and further convinces me that having another child is not in this chick's game plan. However...

I did have a wild dream last night that I had twin boys, named them Braden and Caden, and they actually breastfed, which had to be a dream because between my three children, I breastfed a total of eleven days between the three of them -- boy, am I good, or am I good?

So, Braden and Caden came out, no problem, didn't even hurt, and I was strolling them around and they looked like they were about three months old and we were by some quarry river thingy and Braden got lost and then we saw him at the bottom of the water and I freaked but then he started swimming like a maniac and then I thought, well, that makes sense because the kid had been swimming in a pond of amnio fluid for the past nine months so of course he would know how to swim. And then Hubby, who was the dad in the dream was at a pool party and drunk (gee, why does alcohol always surface in my dreams as well?) and I told him I had the kids but he didn't really care cuz he was drunk, but then I made him kill our rattlesnake we had as a pet because it was okay to have a rattlesnake as a pet when it was just us and Ajers and Diva and Tukey, but now that we had the twins, there were BABIES in the family, and we couldn't have a pet rattlesnake in the house with babies. So, he killed the rattlesnake.

The End.

Wow, that was cool.

1 Comments:

At 7:50 AM, Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Hey naughtymom--his brother and sis both had their tonsils/adenoids out too...AJers had sleep apnea, snoring, etc, and he had his out when he was 18 months! Had to stay in an oxygen tent OVERNIGHT. THat was a freaky situation. Diva got hers done at 11 months! I think it just runs in the family. Tukey was 'on the fence' and I just wanted 'em out because i know what it's like for people to have tonsils out as adults and apparently that is very hard. He's doing okay now, sleeping this very minute! S

 

Post a Comment

<< Home