Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Movie Chat

So, forgot to mention this fun little pasttime I enjoyed while traveling through airports last weekend.

Hub and I would be passing by random people (mind you, I am a mother, so this joke was not shared IN FRONT OF CHILDREN!).

I would 'pretend' to be talking to Hubby and say:

"Hey, did you ever see that movie, Meet the Fuckers?"

Okay, so it has to be completely weird that it is 12:10 a.m. and I am in my office laughing out loud at the hilarity of it all...Meet the Fuckers... hahahah...

5 Comments:

At 2:44 PM, Blogger momma of 2 said...

LOL...does anyone correct you? or do they just look at you like - OMG?

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger Kristen said...

that's awesome. Who would think to correct you? I love it.

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger tommy said...

juvenille behavior is the mark of genious. With that said, I must be smarter than Einstein:-)

OBTW at 12am you should be having sex with your husband

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger tommy said...

juvenille behavior is the mark of genious. With that said, I must be smarter than Einstein:-)

OBTW at 12am you should be having sex with your husband

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Tommy, if juvenile behavior is truly a mark of genious, I have hit the pinnacle with the events of this past Saturday night which I will hopefully stop the shakes later this week in order to blog about it!

And I'm not really into sex when I have a visit from the "Yeastie Boys!" LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home