Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Friday, September 09, 2005

I'll Leave You With This

Tukey, touching himself *there*--
"Daddy, I always play with my balls, right here."

Happy Birthday to my Hubby, and we're off to Sea World, or the Serengeti, or somewhere equally exciting!

Have a terrific weekend!

4 Comments:

At 9:11 AM, Blogger NewYorkMoments said...

It starts so young...

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

It starts as soon as they have control of their hands! My little boy... almost 3 years old... has been playin' with the boys downstairs since he could pick up cheerios on his own!

 
At 12:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too funny. Just as long as he grows out of actually saying those words. Don't want him saying it to the first girl he crushes on. :) heehee And, happy birthday to your husband!

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger eatmisery said...

I can't wait until my husband hears that from our son!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home