Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

According To The Doc...

Tukey's tonsils were HUGE! He did great through it all, except for vomitting his two orange popsicles and tylenol with codeine up in the car on the way home. (Gee, must take after his mom!).

Now he's snoozing on the couch, and I'm headed there myself. We had to be at the hospital at 5:30 a.m. so we're tired!

Thanks for all the good thoughts sent Tukey's way. I feel like he's famous. You guys are the best! S.

6 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Blogger Erin said...

I'm so glad he's doing ok.
After anesthsia, I hit people. ;)

But, OMG! They do tonsils as an OUT PATIENT now!?!?! When I was a kid, they made you stay 2-3 nights...WOW!

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger momma of 2 said...

Glad everything went well - you are home already - wow?

He's a trooper!

 
At 9:33 PM, Blogger Yoga Korunta said...

Hope your son is better soon. I'm of erin's generation and remember its being a major event.

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

I also remember when I had my tonsils out 30-some years ago. I clearly remember the black gas balloon thing, and them telling me to count backwards, the green walls in the OR. Then, waking up on a bed where I discovered an elastic band around my wrist and attached to it was like a plastic measuring cup. I remember thinking in my own four-year-or-five-year old way, "Wow, I did so good during surgery, I got a present." Then I puked all over myself. Gee, there I go, talking about puking again! BTW, I don't know if it was a typo or not, but indyleeps, love the way you call him Turkey! LOL

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger her master said...

Maybe he ran it through a spell checker :)
---
lbck

 
At 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erin said what I was thinking - this is outpatient surgery??

But I'm glad he's doing well. You too, mama. (And for the record, neither me nor either of my kids have had their tonsils out. Which, I'm sure, is something that will come back to bite us in the butt some day.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home