Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Monday, September 19, 2005

Hitting the Pinnacle

If there truly is a point in one's life where you have to step back, think of what you're doing to yourself, your family, your life, then I think I've hit that point. I have to get my thoughts together, and my act together, too.

This Blog may no longer be funny.

PS...If you were directed to this Blog from meeting me on Saturday night, I probably have a photo or two of you. Drop me a comment..

5 Comments:

At 9:53 AM, Blogger Erin said...

Stephanie-
Hope everything is alright. I'll be thinking about you!

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Hey Erin--thanks, everything that's important is all right. I just tend to go overboard occasionally, and this past weekend was one of those occasions where I need to step back and put it all into perspective! Thanks for your thoughts!

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger her master said...

What's that quote? "Introspection is good for the soul."
---
lbck

 
At 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stephanie:
Can't imagine you out of sorts! You were so friendly and fun Saturday night! So fun to meet you.
Kathy

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Kathy--this is the Kathy in the hot white dress right!??!?! See, at least I met you when I was still sober! I have yours and Kerry's email and will get you that picture! Hope you were able to remember the whole night! My memory is a bit blurred, but I feel I can finally laugh a little....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home