Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Monday, September 26, 2005

What Could Be Better On A Monday?

Does it get any better than this? This morning is a bit overcast but the sun is breaking through to what promises to be a really beautiful fall day. I open my front door, see my neighbor in her car, and she yells to me:

"Do you want a coffee?"

I quick write down my order, hand her the slip of paper and my five bucks, apologizing for not having on a bra or brushing my teeth yet.

Ten minutes later, she's back with a grandenonfatsugarfreevanillalatte. And she gives me my money back, saying I can get the next round.

"I had them put EZ whip on it. You didn't write that part down."

Front door delivery service. And a neighbor friend who knows exactly what I want without me having to tell her...

Thanks Gina!

I love my neighbors.

(Okay, here's icing on the cake: another neighbor just came by and brought me a box of chocolate Pixies and a very sweet thank-you note for watching her daughters on Friday. If this is any indication of how my week is going to be... man, oh man! But this could be a bad thing between the whip and the Pixies as I was going to start counting points today... again!)

4 Comments:

At 10:53 AM, Blogger nurse pica said...

oh my god! i want your neighbours! all my neighbour ever does is work on home improvements and gives me migraines with all the noise he makes while i try to study and write my thesis!

 
At 1:38 PM, Blogger momma of 2 said...

Oh, I want your neighbors too.. to the right is empty. directly behind is the HS principal...total asshat, and the the left - well they don't talk to us after the wipe my butt incident...oh well....

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Momma of 2--I want to hear about the "wipe my butt" incident!!!! Did you blog about it? Send the link! Sounds like something I could totally crack up over... oops, I said crack, like in butt... heee heee.

Nurse Pica--at first when I saw a Nurse was commenting I thought you were going to tell me how horrible I was that I didn't breastfeed my kids! Sorry your neighbor is a PIA--look on the bright side--maybe he's doing all the home improvements in order to put the house up for sale and MOVE! Thanks for coming over to MM!

 
At 5:04 AM, Blogger nurse pica said...

breast feeding or not is entirely your choice...even though i always try to push it to new mothers, the choice is in their hands. a good nurse doesnt judge :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home