Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Sunday, September 25, 2005

If You're Bored

Cuz obviously I am, go on over to This Blog Tracker and rate Manic Mom's Mental Myriads, and if you're so inclined, please leave a *nice* comment so others can come over and read! (Manic Mom is either on or before number 32 on this list -- or, I think you can just look on over to your right on my sidebar and see that cute little blue rectangle over there? Just click on there and look for that number on the list.)

Thanks!

3 Comments:

At 5:16 AM, Blogger Yoga Korunta said...

After commenting on your blog I tried to register mine and was told: "Another user has registered using the username you want. Please try another name."

 
At 7:46 AM, Blogger momma of 2 said...

Of course we will all go vote for you! Have a great day!

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Thanks guys! I don't know what it means to be on that blogsite or who reads it but I guess my hopes someday is other important people (because you guys are the FIRST important people since you've been with me since the get-go) will see my Blog and BEG me to write a book... LOL, really, really LOLLing!

Yoga--there is an intruder amongst us!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home