Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

OMG...

I think I just got turned on by something I wrote. Wow. That was cool. I might have to read it again!

And since I like what Anna does, I'll start keeping track of the words, pages I am writing, maybe as a visual incentive to keep going.

Words written today: 912
Total words: 6,670
Total pages: 27

Currently Reading: Goodnight Nobody by Jennifer Weiner,
(WARNING: STOP READING THIS POST NOW IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS BOOK!)...

(Okay, continue)...and while she is my all-time author-extraordinaire idol, I'm not quite sure how I'm feeling about this book. I do jump into bed, excited to read it, but then later the next day, I'm not too sure what I feel... maybe the mystery thing has got me all confused, finding a dead Desperatey-Housewifey chick in her kitchen with a knife in her back... Just not too sure. And maybe that's good, because I have no idea who did it, although I'm starting to think EM, for those of you who are reading it, but then again, maybe, that's what Jen Weiner would want us to think. No wait! I bet it was Kate's husband! That would give Kate an excuse to divorce him and be with the one she really loves! Hmmm... maybe I am into this book!

Currently Listening To: Krafty By New Order; Fix You By Coldplay. Not at the same time.

7 Comments:

At 3:54 PM, Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Joel, the thing is, there's nothing that 'ye ole' hubby' would never be willing to do! LOL.

Ooh, my word verification is: TULZU

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

How do I create a web forum and what do you think the readers would want to talk about? If you want to get more detailed, email me on my regular address. I think you can get it on my main page. S
iuwpf, btw!

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Go over to Conversations about Famous People and check out her WVs... I had one once that was double the length of the Chinese alphabet!

Sweaters are too costly, I refuse to handwash anything, and I get too hot in them. Consequently, in the summer, I refuse to wear sleeveless ANYTHING because I hate my arms. It's the No-Win life of a rgjnvlw.

Hey, I got a new idea--let's make up sentences with our WVs... let's see

Regina gets Julie nude, very long wait...

Sorry, now I'm spamming myself... and boy does that feel nice!

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger Yoga Korunta said...

George did it!

 
At 5:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i kinda wanna call you and tell you how it ends, just to be friendly! ha ha. anyways, we need to get together and discuss goodnight noboday and she, myself, and i....im interested on ur opinions of both those books!

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Alani--I haven't purchased She Myself yet, but Whitney and I are regular email pals, so I have to get it soon!
And I'll have finished Goodnight by tonight, I'm pretty sure. Did you like it?

Want to get together next Thursday (the 20th) for a little while--I have free time and will be in Naperville at around 9:30.... do you drink Grandenonfatsugarfreevanillalattes? Email me at my reg address if you think you can swing something.

Quick Velvet Girls On Heroin!

 
At 11:54 PM, Blogger domestic_valerie said...

Thanks for showing me your sight...really great! I'm off to the web page now, but will drop by here from time to time. The bloging mommies looks fun as well...

~a new convert to the mom world. :) (but not so new to writing)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home