Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Monday, August 01, 2005

Well, Well, Well...

Yes! I've arrived!

I'm getting hate email! heh heh heh. What do they say, Any publicity is good publicity?

Some people don't like the Manic. (Would insert a picture of Dana Carvey's church lady here if I could.) Anyway, no matter. The person who is less than thrilled with me has promised, scout's honor, that he or she will never stop by Manic again.

Some people just have no sense of humor. It's such a shame.

13 Comments:

At 11:24 PM, Blogger Christa said...

oohhh, share the love! forward me that email!

 
At 8:03 AM, Blogger tommy said...

Sounds like that reader could use a little Lithium:-)

 
At 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm jealous. I haven't gotten hate mail yet! I feel so unworthy. (I know I owe you call, Stephanie! I promise - I've just found myself surprisingly involved with the writing of the sequel lately, and since it's my editor would be happy with me if I actually complete it,it occurred to me I should probably take advantage of this burst of creativity. But I'll call soon - I promise!)

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger Christa said...

I posted a response for you on Conversations. Ya know I love ya. HAHHAHHHAHHAHHHAHHHAHHHA.

People are stupid.

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger eatmisery said...

The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they can't be you.

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

You guys ROCK! THanks Cyber Pals! xoxoxo

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger eyes_only4him said...

what could they have posisbaly sent you hate mail about??..please do share:)

 
At 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so curious too. You are right--people do not have a sense of humor. This isn't CNN--glimpses into our lives--is what I say. Talk to you later.

 
At 9:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Post it!!! I could always use a good laugh! Some people have too much time on their hands.

I think it would be an ego boost that someone took time out of their day to complain to you...personally if I don't like someone's blog I never go back...but thats just me!

 
At 10:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And she didn't get hate email. Someone posted a comment here. What a melodramatic twat.

 
At 10:49 PM, Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Anon 10:46 -the both of you. Thanks for your kind words. Kiss, kiss, hug, hug.

 
At 10:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see the prescriptions drug abuse is keeping you mellow.

 
At 12:00 AM, Blogger Christa said...

Anonymous is obviously a pu**y because they only post anonymously. Ah, the drama. Geez.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home