Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Hard Habit to Break

"Hi, my name is Manic and I've been Starbucks-free for six days now."

Hi Manic!

I can't wait till the sitter arrives so I can go out and get me one big ole grandecafevanillafrapwithwhip... it's time to splurge.

Or...

I could go out and buy myself a new pair of shoes, or pants, or go see three or four movies (sans snacks) with the money I didn't spend on Starbucks this week!

Completely non-related: Alani--read my comment on previous post--we're neighbors!

5 Comments:

At 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stephanie, you must save some money to have a grande non-fat easy-caramel caramel macchiatto with me! We HAVE to meet soon, and complain about our husbands and kids!

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Melanie--I am out the door this minute heading to Target and then Starbucks! How soon can you be here!?!!? I will have time either next week or the week after and can even meet you at Wheaton Square where there is the book store AND the Starbucks right there--I love that area, and assume it's very close to your house!

 
At 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Next week sounds good - let me ring you up tomorrow, and we can make a date! (Can't run out the door right this minute because I still haven't showered or worked out - it's a tragedy.)

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger eyes_only4him said...

I am so not a coffee drinker..love the smell..but the tatse is where i get held back..lol

think of the caloires your saving:)

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Melanie--call me for sure so we can set something up. As I mentioned, next week is looking pretty good.

Christina--for 34 years I NEVER had an interest in coffee, and still don't really drink the real stuff. But, a couple years ago I made the grave mistake of trying a peppermint mocha latte at Christmastime and that was the end of it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home