Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Family Dinner Conversation

This Is Another True Story:

Dinner tonight: Diva eating a bowl of Cookie Crisps, and Tukey and Ajers were splitting a grilled cheese panini.

Their Conversation:

Diva: "When you were at J's house, did you watch Hooker Man again?"

Ajers and Mom: "Bwaah Haaa! It's not Hooker Man, it's Anchor Man!"

Ajers: "You know, that movie should be rated R because it has the F-word in it."

Diva: "I don't even know what the F-word is. I just say 'F-Word'."

Everybody is quiet for a moment.

Ajers: "I know what it is!"

Me: "Well, we never say it, and we never discuss it outside of our home, okay guys!"

Diva: "I still don't know what it is. But Ajers says it rhymes with Duck."

Three-year-old Tukey: "Fuck."

Do you know how hard it is to not bust out laughing at a three-year-old saying the F-word? Very, very hard. And you know, if they catch you laughing, you're fucked.

5 Comments:

At 11:13 PM, Blogger The Dummy said...

And that's when I say Where did you learn such shitty language? :)

 
At 12:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very funny. I swear these kids . . . too funny.

 
At 12:45 AM, Blogger The Dummy said...

LOL - I like your version better! :)

 
At 3:44 AM, Blogger Yoga Korunta said...

Language changes. When I was a child this issue did not occur.

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger Christa said...

or like my son, who told my husband to "quit saying 'shit'".
Steph, I no longer seem to have your email address... I did away with AOL and apparently lost all my emails, including what you sent of 40 weeks. I was up to her bedrest period. Please send more!!! my new address is christa@cryingbaby.net .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home