Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

What's With It Today?

So just now, Tukey comes in and pushes his finger in my face.
"Mom, wook what I got for you."
What is it? National Give-A-Mom-A-Booger Day?

6 Comments:

At 8:57 PM, Blogger Nancy French said...

What, no photos?

(just kidding, PLEEEEEEZE don't put a picture of that up! I did learn how to do photos too!! I couldn't be outdone by ya... no dancing, lesbian pics like you put up though...)

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Yeah, yeah, I saw the picture of David's goatee. And there were no lesbians dancing--just bisexuals! ; )

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger Nancy French said...

David does say he's a lesbian trapped in a man's body...

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Yeah, aren't all men?
Ha! How did we go from talking boogers to lesbians? "Not that there's anything wrong with it!"

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger eatmisery said...

Out of the mouths of babes...

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger eyes_only4him said...

I so missed the photo..I alwyas miss everything....

Kids and boogres..it is an addiction really:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home