Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Sunday, July 10, 2005

My New Favorite Men

Ben And Jerry. And I don't mean Affleck and Seinfeld (although I would probably give up the ice cream men if I could lie in bed with Affleck while watching reruns of Seinfeld, and have Affleck massaging me while eating a bowl of Ben & Jerry's). Hmmm... now there's a thought.

Anyway, this is how sad I am right now. I wanted to describe to you the ice cream delicacy I am eating (and, let me say it's only 9:42 in the a.m.) so I brought the two pints into my office so I can describe them appropriately.

One is Ben & Jerry's Body and Soul, half baked, which is described as: chocolate and vanilla ice cream with fudge brownies & chocolate chip cookie dough. This is also the low fat version (25% less fat, sugar and calories, which means there's only a 750,000 calories instead of 1,000,000--I don't think I did that math right, but if you read my earlier post this a.m., I don't do well in math.)

The other flavor has me digging straight through the middle of the pint. It's Karamel Sutra with a Caramel Core! "A core of soft caramel encircled by chocolate and caramel ice creams and fudge chips."

If I could send some over the Internet for you to share, you know I would! Oops, got some on the keyboard. Excuse me while I lick it up!

11 Comments:

At 10:51 AM, Blogger eatmisery said...

I am a fan of the Vanilla Heath Bar Crunch. Ben & Jerry are sometimes easier to be with than the Hubby.

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger eyes_only4him said...

breakfast of champions..lol

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger Nancy French said...

S,

What has happened to you? You KNOW if you wanted to eat ice cream, I could take you to my favorite place. All you have to do is take an elevator full of urine, walk twenty miles, and go up and down about ten flights of stairs.

OR you could walk in off the street. Either way.

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger Canoes under my shoes said...

Oh my God! It's food erotica!!!

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger The Dummy said...

Do you always lick things where they fall? Oops, did I just ask that?!

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger The Dummy said...

Oh, and I thought I was your new favorite man! ;)

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Nancy--yes, that is if I want urine flavored ice cream!! Ha, good times, good times!

DD--It depends on if I lick 'em where they fall...
and you ARE my favorite, honey pie, and if you had fudge chips, a caramel core and brownie chunks, I'd be ALL OVER YOU!! Hugs and kisses, Manic One

 
At 7:32 AM, Blogger Kristen said...

Sorry but I will have to deviate from your suggested flavors. My heart will always lead me to my Chubby Hubby.

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Kristen--SO THERE WITH YOU ON THE CHUBBY HUBBY! I ate that when I was pregnant, and have incorporated that flavor into my novel. Gotta love the salty pretzel, crunch with PB and chocolate!!!

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger Devon said...

OMG, I so want some ice cream now. :)

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger Christa said...

I have so much catching up to do with you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home