Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Only A Mom

Me: "AJ, what is that on your face? It looks like a booger."

He goes to wipe at it, and I yell, "Don't! And don't eat it!" (Which, sadly, is what he used to do, and while it is a disgusting childish habit, it sure beat the hell out of finding them on the walls and the floor.)

So, I swipe at his face, grab the booger and say, "Ugh, AJ, that is the most disgusting booger in the entire world!"

Ajers: "Trust me mom, there's been bigger ones."

9 Comments:

At 10:42 AM, Blogger eatmisery said...

Out of the mouth of babes...

 
At 10:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does this mean that 'most disgusting' equates with 'big'?
---

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger Devon said...

Rachael eats them occassionally and I remember the first time she ate her booger. We were walking down the stairs and she sticks her finger up her nose and pulls out a big ole boog. She grins happily at me and exclaims "Booger mommy! I EAT!" And plunks it into her mouth.

Yummy yum! She's 2, btw. :)

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

lbck--If that's the case, then my husband's you-know-what is Most Disgusting... hahaha, poor taste, I know, but I couldn't resist... Oh, there I go again--POOR TASTE!! Thank you all, I'll be here til Sunday... buh-dum-buh!

Rachel--THAT's HOW YOU SPELL IT. I couldn't remember!!! Booger. Not Buggar!

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger eyes_only4him said...

oh too funny..ya wanna hear something nasty as all get out??..my sister who is 28...STILL EATS EM...lol..now that is gross:)

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger The Dummy said...

I just lost my appetite, lol.

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger Devon said...

***Rachel--THAT's HOW YOU SPELL IT. I couldn't remember!!! Booger. Not Buggar! ***

RACHAEL.. not rachel!!!!!! :) heh

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Duh, I thought Rachael was the one to email MM, but it's Devon, the mom who lets her daughter eat the boogers! I was talking about spelling booger incorrectly and here, not only do I misspell (and I know THAT word is right cuz that's a pisser) Rachael's name, Rachael is not even the one posting! Cripes.

DD--I wish the booger-eating-conversation would make me lose my appetite. Not happening. In fact, I just devoured two frozen choc chip cookies! Yum!

 
At 1:18 AM, Blogger The Dummy said...

I thought for a second you just devoured some boogers. Guess I had my hopes up too high. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home