Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Things I WILL NOT do Today

Yell at the kids (all that much).

Eat crap.

Procrastinate.

That's all I can think of right now. If I can NOT DO these things, it may be a good day. What are you NOT going to do today?

4 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, Blogger eyes_only4him said...

i am not going to clean..lol

I am not going to get mad when the baby spawn crawls on table for 5th time

I am not going to let my soap opera make me mad

i am not going to worry about the future or dwell on the past

I will not talk myslef outta working out..

there..short list..does that mean i have to do eveyrthing else??..lol

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger eatmisery said...

I am NOT going to get involved in any family discord.

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger Devon said...

I will definitely DEFINITELY not be eating any *crap* (maybe some junk food, though)! heehee...

I will not be going to Hawaii today (sigh)

I will not be eating the imagined huge hunk of chocolate with my name on it.

I will not get out of changing any diapers filled with said crap

I will not be enjoying the housework I am doing

I will not be wearing a sweater and reveling in the cold weather outside.

Heehee..

I will not

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger Devon said...

Now where did that "I will not" come from in the end of the post? heh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home