Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Oww, My Head

Okay, so I've determined that not drinking a frap for six days and then having a grandecafevanillafraplightwithwhip causes headaches when I go this long without drinking one.

So, the dilemmna:

a.)continue drinking them

b.)go cold turkey, save twenty bucks plus a week and the cost of Advil to try to alleviate said headache.

My heady hurts.

4 Comments:

At 7:00 PM, Blogger eatmisery said...

Nobody likes a quitter. Keep drinking Starbucks. And take up smoking, too.

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger eyes_only4him said...

oh my...say no to drugs...that includes caffine..lol

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

eatmis--who says I don't already smoke a pack and a half a day?

Christina--I can't say no to caffeine, even if it's just in my Diet Pepsi. I think I might forgo the Starbucks for a while--not worth the headache!

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Kristen said...

Cold turkey. The headaches eventually stop.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home