Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

My Ploy To Self Promote

Not sure if my ploy to attract more readers is working or not. Really folks, this may be a good thing for you because the less of you who answer my contest question, the more likely you'll win the gift certificate of your choice (see post below). Because, if you're the ONLY ONE who responds, YOU'LL BE THE WINNER! So please, enlighten me and enter my Shameless Attempt at Self Promotion Contest!

You'll be glad you did! : )

2 Comments:

At 8:01 PM, Blogger missweb said...

Not sure that your contest is open to Canadians and being that I live in Quebec, with our gaming laws such as they are (Quebecers are never invited to participate in 'Canadian' contests unless they are Quebec based) I would probably be excluded anyway! That being said, I really enjoy reading your blog! Being a teacher and not having had my own kids yet, it is very interesting to have that glimpse into the 'parent' mind. Your blog is genuine, witty and it is a pleasure to add to my list of blogs to frequent. Thanks for the giggles!

misswebwrites.blogspot.com

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Hey Miss Web--formulate your comment into 25 words or less, and you could be a winner!!!!
Like what you're doing for your students over at your site--way cool! Steph

 

Post a Comment

<< Home