Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Sunday, February 27, 2005

"It's Getting Hot In Here"

When getting dressed this a.m., Diva Daughter comes in and informs me that I look "hot."
(Preface to this story--for those that know me, I know you are totally laughing right now because NO ONE in their right mind would describe me as hot. Funny, perhaps, but Hot, never.)

Anyway, so when Diva says, "Hot," I say, "You mean as in Hot, spicy?"

"No, like Hot, Cool. You're a hot mom." This from a five-year old?

I'm not really sure that was the look I was going for this morning, as we headed out for church, but I'll take it whenever and from whomever I can get it from! Compliments, that is. Compliments.

1 Comments:

At 8:48 AM, Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Thanks! It's fun to laugh at all the silliness that I experience with my family, and the nutty things that go through my mind! Your comment made my day, and it's a Monday so that's a plus! : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home