Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Something About Stephy

There's something to be said for the way Ben Stiller prepares for a date as demonstrated in Something About Mary. And for a woman, you don' t need to worry about hair gel; it just offers a nice cheek glow, so you may opt to go sans blush. I'll let ya know how it turns out.

4 Comments:

At 2:35 PM, Blogger NML/Natalie said...

Steph, do I have a filthy mind, or have I interpreted that post correctly? I daren't say for fear of letting myself down! ;-)

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

You have interpreted correctly, and my night was wonderful! : )

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger NML/Natalie said...

Ooh! You're a right saucy one! :-)

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger Christa said...

hopefully the date was with your hubby and not the 20-something mistake from the other night. ;) So you should expand on this theory for those of us who can't remember the last date they went on, hubby or otherwise. Because Chucky Cheese with the kids shouldn't count, should it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home