Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Losing Readers

I think my readership just dropped from four of you to two now that I've poured out my soul and admitted my drunken faults for you all. But, I'll be okay, and may even have a cocktail or two this weekend--NOT!

4 Comments:

At 3:26 PM, Blogger Christa said...

Girl......

I'd have to post my misadventures under a pseudonym, if you know what I mean.

Thank God for wonderful husbands!

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger Tulip said...

Given the nights I have had from time to time, I am in no position to judge. In fact... your post made me nostalgic for a wild girlfriend whom I have not been out with in awhile...so now I have to give her a call!! .. I may have a walk of shame in my future...

All kidding aside... I have alot of respect that you told your husband.

 
At 11:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't be so hard on yourself. And be happy you have a readership! Some of us are not as popular as you!!
And on another note...it wasn't all that bad...a firend of mine is much more embarrassed than you for her drunken show!!
~Charity

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger The Dummy said...

Yes, that was brave, y'know. It's always better to know, and when the person comes up and admits it first, you take away any potential for the situation to get blown out of proportion. A little friendly pat isn't a bad thing in this context because you admitted it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home