Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Friday, February 18, 2005

Not Making Dinner Tonight

Well, Scott got home early today so it looks like I won't be making dinner tonight, or doing the laundry, or decluttering the living quarters, read this and you'll see why... yuk yuk!

1 Comments:

At 7:57 AM, Blogger NML/Natalie said...

Hey Stephanie. Just thought I'd tell you that I'm riveted by your blog. I read several posts and I feel like I have learnt so much. Never again will I wisecrack that I'd find being a housewife/SAHM easier than going to work! I'll be back! x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home